The Children’s Wellbeing Team are running two Emotional Wellbeing Masterclasses in the Cheshunt area,one for parents of younger children and they other for parents of older children.
Please see the booking links below, this is on a first come first serve basis.
Emotional Wellbeing Masterclass
- The emotional wellbeing masterclass has been designed to give parents a greater understanding of their child’s inner world.
- Looking at child & teenage brain development and how this can impact a young person’s mental health, resulting in anxiety, anger, fear or panic.
- It provides a space to reflect with others.
- Strategies are provided to parents to assist with the continuation of ideas taken from the group.
- The group is mindful of each parent’s individual circumstances and situations with their child.
- There are different activities including worksheets & videos throughout the group to suit each parent’s individual learning style.
Autism Support Worker